Columbia dentist Dr. Ray Becker offers Computer-Aided Design/Computer-Aided Manufacturing, or CAD/CAM to create dental crowns, dental veneers, and dental bridges in just one visit to Howard County Smiles. Dr. Becker has advanced training and understanding of CERAC and recently visited ‘Midday Maryland’ to discuss the benefits of CERAC restorations. Most restorations require multiple visits to your dental office; however, with CERAC technology, Dr. Becker can accurately and quickly create a high quality, long lasting restoration to enhance your smile.
If you would like need to replace a dental crown or another restoration, visit Howard County Smiles in Columbia, MD.
Benefits of CEREC® include:
- Dental restoration can be completed in just one visit to our Columbia dental office
- Natural looking results
- A durable and long-lasting solution for a wide range of dental concerns
- Color matched to blend with your natural smile
- Can last a lifetime with proper oral hygiene
- Enjoy eating without dietary restrictions
Schedule An Appointment
CERAC can be used to treat a wide range of dental concerns. If you have experience chipped, fractured, or damaged teeth, you should schedule a consultation with Dr. Becker at Howard County Smiles in Columbia, MD. If you would like to schedule an appointment, call 410-415-9013 or schedule an appointment online.