Your first visit to Ray M. Becker, D.D.S. in Ellicott City establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your dentist.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. Help us to make your first visit more pleasant by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Learn More About Our Ellicott City Dentist Office
- Meet Dr. Ray Becker
- Meet Our Staff
- First Visit
- Hours & Location
- Financial Options
- Patient Forms
- Dental FAQs
- Patient Testimonials
Our family dentist office is conveniently located off of Route 108, close to the intersection of Route 100, Route 29, Interstate 70 and Baltimore National Pike. We are close to Columbia Mall and historic downtown Ellicott City.