Dr. Ray Becker is one of the area’s most highly trained and experienced restorative dentists. In addition to general and cosmetic dental services, Dr. Becker provides restorative dental services that address even the most complex dental problems.
Dr. Becker has dedicated many hours to continuing education in order to provide the latest dental techniques and treatments to his patients for the best possible results.
All dentistry in Dr. Becker’s Ellicott City dentist office begins with a comprehensive evaluation and discussion of a patient’s dental health and cosmetic goals. This enables Dr. Becker to educate patients on the best options available and include them in decisions about their dental care, which can have an impact on their overall health. Restorative dentistry focuses on fixing the root of the problem rather than just the symptoms. Comfortable, functional and lasting results can be achieved when underlying dental problems are properly diagnosed and addressed as part of a dental treatment plan. Repairing and replacing teeth can play a key role in the long term maintenance of both a functional smile and a good quality of life.
Restorative Dental Services in Howard County
We offer the range of restorative dentistry treatments necessary to meet your needs and bring back your natural smile including:
- CEREC® Teeth In A Day: This method is used to restore teeth that are damaged, decayed or weakened in just a single visit to our office. Dr. Becker will design and fabricate your dental crown or other restoration while you wait. It will be made of a dental ceramic material chosen in the shade that most closely matches your own teeth.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are the most natural treatment option for the replacement of missing teeth. It is a titanium post that is surgically implanted into the jawbone. This post will act as the tooth root providing a strong foundation for the replacement tooth. Dr. Becker will restore the implant with a dental crown, dental bridge or denture.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge is a series of artificial teeth that are used to bridge a gap where there is a missing tooth. The bridgework is supported by an anchor on either side of the gap to hold the false tooth in place.
- Dentures & Partials: Dentures are fake teeth that are custom made is a dental lab to replace missing teeth and some of the gum tissue. Dr. Becker offers several varieties of dentures to address specific issues, from partial dentures to dental implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown is like a cap that covers the entire tooth and is permanently bonded into place when a tooth is damaged. We can create a crown that is color matched to your natural teeth so that it blends in with the rest of your smile. They are are stain and decay resistant and can last for many years.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Becker
If you have worn, broken or missing teeth, contact Ellicott City dentist Dr. Ray Becker to find out how he can restore your smile. For a new patient appointment, please call our office at 410.415.9013 or schedule an appointment online.