Your first visit to Ray M. Becker, D.D.S. in Columbia, MD establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know our dental care team.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. Help us to make your first visit more pleasant by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We are a bi-lingual dentist office in Columbia, Jenna our lead dental assistant speaks Spanish to help assist our patients.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.